Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Sushi Tei

Some things never change, like Sushi Tei's $1 nigiri special for the entire month of July. Or ordering $50 of food for myself.


There was a special! Okonomiyaki! $7.95 for a pancake sized for two people (but easily shared between 4). This was very kewpie mayo heavy, and oh man the shrimpy bits were great. 

But let's get to the star of the show, the sushi:

Hello, gorgeous! Octopus, mackerel, white tuna/escolar, salmon, tuna, and a few rolls.

Oh, I also forgot to take a photo of the mini udon noodle soup I got ($6.95), which was fantastic as always. I think they're my favorite place for both sushi and udon noodle soups. 

Any way, go check them out - this is a great deal, and they're so nice there!


1 comment:

  1. Just found this blog...dang girl I've missed your postings...and looking forward to reading more of them when you have the time and energy!!!

    ReplyDelete